Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Pop Up Card

Back again with a new creation for ICRC24  Make POP UP cards for Christmas and New Year. Had a bit of a tough time with this one. Created a window scene with snowflakes for the outside of the card. And tried to create a room scene inside with the Christmas tree, Stocking and Christmas wreath popping out. So here goes...




Its snowing!!


Closer view of the window


Tadaaaa!! thats the inside view with the Christmas tree, Stocking, the Christmas Wreath and the decorations in the background.

Hope you like my creation. Thanks for stopping by.

Wishing all of you Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.




9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Vidya this is such a fantastic card. 3D on the outside and 3D on the inside. I love canopies on cards, you may have seen my last post on ItsyBitsy and I made another one on my own blog. This one is fab. Im sure you'll win ICR. BTW I'm your new follower - and Happy New Year!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure did see your work. Absolutely love it. Thanks for liking my work and its a pleasure to have u as my follower. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

    That is what I call a well thought & a well executed idea..... Which is close to what it is in real life.... Not some weirdo thought where in not only the outside of the project portrays the "outside" but even the inside of the card portrays "OUTSIDE".... How can u have exteriors on either sides of the card.... Anyways many a times I wonder what are the creators thinking! Thanks for joining us on ICRC24!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty ! .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete